grad SESSION PREP & STYLE GUIDE
Please read below our list of recommended steps to take before your shoot. These steps will be crucial in making sure your portrait session and images are the best they can be.
Keep scrolling to see our full FAQs.
- Hair should be neat, clean and dry upon arrival.
- If you are going to get a haircut, make sure it's at least five days before your shoot.
- We recommend that you wash your hair the night before your appointment.
- Hair and makeup by a professional is always a good idea and can be scheduled through the studio - contact us for details.
- Clean, moisturized skin.
- Remember to shave or groom facial hair just before leaving for your shoot.
- After-lunch shoot? Might want to bring a toothbrush!
- Makeup and hair by a professional is always a good idea and can be scheduled through the studio - contact us for details.
- Simple blemishes will be removed once you choose your images for retouching.
- Braces can be digitally removed for an additional charge.
- Your fingernails should be clean and groomed.
- No chipped nail polish.
- Don't forget your toe nails, as we often times will make you go bare-foot!
- We recommend that your choice of nail polish color will work with all of your outfits.
- Clothes should be clean and free of wrinkles and stains.
- Try on clothes beforehand to make sure nothing is too loose, too tight or too revealing/see-through.
- Don't forget to bring a belt if you are going to be wearing a suit or slacks.
- If you are bringing formal attire, we recommend bringing shoes to match.
- Glare on eye glasses can be digitally removed for an additional charge, but tinted lenses cannot be lightened.